- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a small bowl combine flour with soda and salt; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, vanilla, and egg until well blended (about 1 minute)
- Blend in chocolate, dry ingredients, and cold water, beating well after each addition
- Evenly pour into your 6-cup G&S Muffin Pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Makes 6 large cupcakes